Saturday, June 16, 2012

wa wa waaaaa

 yo

felt like uploading a pic of me ^_^

ok anyways like a week ago i did my nails but am posting about it now XD

acrylic hearts...yeah...im still working on it so they arent that good

 i really tried making them all decorative like gals and stuff. my mom doesnt like they yellow/red colour and i guess i couldve used white nail polish or something but i just REALLY wanted to use my yellow lol

and today went to san diego cuz my parents bought me a laptop!!! yay my graduation present XD

i'll upload a pic one of these days but not now. buuuuuuut its PINK!! @_____@
(main reason i wanted it)

then i went in some japanese store i never went into cuz i thought it was full of furniture and other house stuff but omg they actually had tons of make up and fake lashes!!!!!!

i HAD to take a pic ok
 ive never seen a store(actually store not online) that sells diamond eyelash brand. they had SOooOooOOoOooOo many different selections so i was in paradise. when i go to japan im gonna buy SO many eyelashes omg.

but i did not buy anything. i bought some contacts so i'll prob get them by the end of the month, and i have limited money cuz i dont have a job so i gotta spend wisely. but once i get a job, im buying watever i want :D
 they also sold hair pieces o__o
they even had priscilla brand extensions and stuff

but not my colour..only blacks and dark browns..but i wouldnt buy them anyways cuz my hair is already long

but at the end of the day bought a peach girl manga cuz it was $1 lol


kk thats it!

No comments:

Post a Comment