Tuesday, June 5, 2012

LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOOOOLLLL

High school was awesome.

although this year COULDVE been better(last year was ze best) i had many wondering(and terrible) moments this year! i made lots of new friends too!

I will remember u guys always!! LUV YOU ALL!

 me n dani. ik why but i felt like drawing cat ears and stuff


 my good buddies in AP art. i  look gross cuz my chubby cheeks and this pic is really awkward but whatevers!


 me, josh, rachel, peter, and mckenzie

 me n johnson(my fav ;P)

taylor!!!!!!

during my TA period, the counsolor pplz had a mini arty cuz i guess most their TA's are seniors so i ate lots of food and got a little goodie bag.

and i also painted some of my friends nails today ^_^

even though i hate gong to school, i'm really gonna miss all my good friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment