Friday, August 6, 2010

IN BED

yaaaaaaaay sharah n rebekah came last night.
been waiting 4 this day ALL summer. pssh took long enough
so when they arrived we chilled out for a bit then went to teh mall. but didnt buy anything. i was a dollar short on all the stuff i wanted DX boo hoo
when we got bacck home yeah made rebekah blonde...but it didnt look as good as last time. also gave her a makeover(sorta)
and make these yummy pastry things filled with chocolate. they were delicious :P
and of course play the gamecube even tho that thing is old school now but its still fun!!!!! lol mario party 7. good game. i win..like usual.
\yeah wats not suprising is that tyhey kept raiding the pantry for junk food and they each hd like 5 sodas. i dont understand how they eat so much and not gain weight O_<>

sarah n pudgy. just like last time lolz he loves sarah
rebekah still didnt go to bed cuz she was ready this twisted/freaky/messed up manga called i luv halloween. horrible thing. dont recommend it.
and yeah....looking @ my fashion stuff too :P
everyone loves my japanese fashion mags
i guess u can say me n rebekah went to bed at one(sarah is a party pooper) but i ALWAYS go to sleep last. i wasnt tired one bit so i went to sleep at like i dunno. 2-ish MAYBE
and had to get up at 9 to get ready 4 picture daaayyyyy~~
i actually looked pretty attractive(at least i thought so)
did my makeup all pweety.
i was gonna wear bottom fake eyelashes but i dunno...it'd look too fake if i did.

so yeah. had to go back to flipping school DX
it was confusing.
my mom kept ditching us and everything
and the twins kept seeing all these ppl they no cuz sophomores were coming in at this time
my idea picture was sorta decent looking.......but my eyes still look small and my eyebrows were like too clolse a nd idk looked bad. shouldve curled my hair. wouldv looked SO much better
didnt see any of my loves , but saw some hawt guy so im good :D
the line to get books was too long so e left. i dont anna cary the m at school tho so maybe try and get them before school or something

got home and ate and played kirby air ride then went to the beach!!!!
took FOREVER to get there tho. but the ocean water was like clear..i was shocked o see my feet in the water o_O

summer '10
Build your own Blingee

me and rebekah put our feet in the ocean at bit and were catching sand crabs and when i went to run to get m y camera i tripped in this hole someone dug up. lol embarrassing. sarah just tanning on the beach.

got sorta boring so decided to look at a fashion mag that rebekah brought along
lol sarah really liked it

then we were just talking about anime. i dont remember how it cme up. probably i brought it up lol. an d rebekahs talking about weird ending how flowers show a sign someone died haha. it just sounds funny how she explains things.

lol

my mom took foreverrr to pick us up siince thier phone didnt have service or something so we couldnt call her we just hung around the parking lot for an hour...

did nothing there. just listening to them fight and rebekah singing songs in high pitched voices

made a cool star outta fingers
my back got sunburned. since my hair usually covers it i dont put any on, but my hair was in pig tails so i forgot to put some on my back a nd it BUUUUUURRRRRNNNS
it doesnt hurt, but it feels all hot and gaaaahhhhhhh. sux 4 me
once we got back home everyone was sooooo hungry. ate curry rice ;P and watched anime(lol)
then went on the computers and then they went to someone elses house to stay at cuz my dad doesnt like any of my friends cuz he's mean.
and thats wut happened. fun fun fun. bringng back the good ol times






No comments:

Post a Comment