Sunday, May 23, 2010

:I

First of all, Id like to say that the past week.....well....sucked.....a lot.


on monday was the most suckish day of all.
I had to write this HUMUNGO essay in a day. and it had to be MLA and stuff but the microsoft word wouldnt work for me so i had to use notepad then word worked so i copied and pasted but idk....it just went all weird on me. im assuming i'll get a C on the essay...if im lucky that is -_-"


geez i was like SOOOOO stressed the whole week. like i srsly just wanted to not do anythinggg(and thats pretty much wat i did lol)

like on tuesday or something i was watching some murder thing on TV and even tho i was gettin kinda quessey from it, i couldnt stop watching it cuz it was sooooooo interesting! lol has nothing to do with the post.


i also saw some dood cosplaying as sora during school(which was weird..) but after that i was like 'i think ima gonna go and play KH' and thats wat i did..for ze ds. now im level 71 :D wheeee~


and for our choir thing its next tuesday or something. u pplz should watch it. honestly....i really really didnt think we'd be able to gfinish all the dances in time, but now i think its possible. we're almost done!!! but the dance moves we hafta do are PRETTY LAME if u ask me. but watever.....


and all this week i was waiting for my contacts to show up in the mail(main reason i didnt blog was cuz i wanted to when the contacts came..but watever) urrrg but they havent come in yet. watch, tommorow i betchya they're gonna come and i'll be likeZOMG and be happy


but another addition to my suckish week was im also kinda sick. allergies, wat can i say? and to think i almost went a full school year without getting them. they came late this year. so here i am......blowing my nose and my eyes are getting watery and puffy and i look disgusting. im also really tired all week. on friday i took a nice nap when i got home :D havent done that in a longggggg time.

i was SUPPOSE to go to knotts berry farm with hasna tommorow, but my mom wont let me go. D: i wanna skip school! but i guess its for the best, i prob wont have much fun anyways with a cold.


hmm yeah...i sure am missing out on a lot of details of my stupid week. like i was SOOOO stressed i got headaches and had to use one of those aroma-therapy candles XDD. and uh......other stuff came up too >_>


yeah that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment