Thursday, May 27, 2010

bloop blopp blopp haha 69

ewww my skin is sooo bad DX
haha sorreh, i tried making the pic of my eye brighter but thats as light as i can get it without the pic becoming weird looking...
yup mhhmm..so i put them on last night.
dood.
the first time i am not use to these new ones so i tried putting them on but it was like freaking out but when i got it in, it started hurting my eye really badly. prob cuz i didnt let it soak in the solution long enough(just couldnt wait!!)
like i couldnt even open my eye with it in so i HAD to take it out. like an hour or 2 later i put it on again and it was better :D but this time i couldnt take it out -_-"
like my eye was red and burned and the contct was like slimy and i tried getting it out but urgg..took foreverrrrrrrr!!!!
but i managed ;D

i wish i was smiling in this pic....

but yeah, took lotza pics...but this one showed the blue the most so yeah. ~drivin to the library to get mangas XD~


i wore them to school today and i was like "notice anything different today?" and it took some time at first. ppl were like 'u dyed ur hair?" "you got whiter?" or something LOL. but then they were like WHOAAAAAA. they say it looks cool, but freaking julian was like 'they look ugly" first thing he said to me today. i srsly dont know y i talk to him -_-"

they say i look like a different person wearing them @_@ during lunch i wore sunglasses cuz the light...so i'd kinda take them off(put them below my eyes u no..) and my friends would be like whoa!!!


:D

but i like them. i find them more comfortable than my other ones. the other ones make my eyes dry really quick.


and uh.....in chorus we got the masks we have to wear for phantom of the opera.

we're suppose to decorate it over the weekend. im gonna bling it out. maybe add some decoden roses and stuff. and on tuesday and wensday i gotta stay after school for rehearsals darn.

mhhmmm yeah so just wanted to post about my contacts wheeeee!


my brother is a butthead

bye




No comments:

Post a Comment