Thursday, March 11, 2010

yay short day X3

ive been happy all this week. good week.
Except homework...BLEHHHHG
but yeah. i wore my contactzzzzz today ^_^ they didnt make THAT much of a difference since its the same colour as my eye, but everyone said it looks nice. Im still not used to it so my eyes were burning -_-"
ew my roots are growing back XP
but yaaaaaay three day weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and spring break is coming soon!
haha lately ive been talking about ♥josh♥ alot D:
looking at old emails about him, i actually liked chool when he was around. i cant wait til he comes back again.......whenever that is................
omg i feel faaaatttttttttttttttttttttttt cuz i had soda
it feels like friday today o.o
and i hope my comic books come soon!
ok yeah whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment