Friday, March 26, 2010

spring breakkkkkkkkkk

whhheeeeeee spring break is FINALLY here.


took FOREVER!



yup im going to be lazy and do fun stuff over the break. cali adventures, re-dye mah hair, dye my friends hair, so on. and of course.....SLEEP IN!(prob wat im looking forward too the most lol)


this week was THAT long, but it wasnt going by quickly either-_-" ahhh 2 weeks off. how lovely<3



and all this week..boring. espicially chorus, we do NOTHING in that class anymore and i dont really have "friends" in that class so i just sit there bored.


and im thinking of making the blog private cuz theres this REALLY freaky stalker guy. like idk if ur reading this, but like.....srsly he finds me on myspace, myyearbook, ect. and keeps sending me friend requests and tries talking to me like we know eachother and blehhhhh. no, i dont like you, i do not want to be your friend, get out of my life, and leave me alone.


but you know, its just a "maybe". plus, who knows wat other weird ppl like look at this. lol well actually that doesnt really bother me cuz i read lots of different blogs too, mostly my fellow model ppl. but still~



and zomg, like yesterday was just weird. like, in 6th period, there was this guy who was like flirting with me..or SOMETHING, i dont even no wat to call the actions he did to me :\

so he sits behind me now, and he kept touching my hair, then he starts like tickling me, and then he does something else(which i wont say wat he did, cuz....its kinda disturbing...stupid boys) and idk he just kept talking to me and asking me to draw him pictures and i dont even no him o.o like i know his name.....and hs grade..thats it! ive never even like noticed him before too. he is creepy.



oh, lol, btw, black jelly beans.....NASTY. idk why they keep making them cuz i tried one today, OMG i couldnt finish like half of it. i had to spit it out. yeah, jelly beans are kinda gross. the cherry ones are OK.




and i think over spring break, i will make that make up tutorial i said i would do for like half a year XDD



so yeah...have a good spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment