Monday, February 22, 2010

did dying everything for years today never.

lalalalallalallaallllalallalalalallalalalalalalallalal
I went to take pudgy on a walk with my mom this morning. He had lotz a fun. and so yeah..tok tons of pictures of random stuff too >_<>
and i went without make up @_@ well not really...i had foundation and a little bit of eyeliner but STILL. its not like u can notice it.
then we had to pick up my t00pid brother from his colledge thing or w/e
and i got shoes from Kmart again since my old ones hd holes in it.
then i had frozen yogurt yaaay!

i put a lot of topping XDD you cant even see da frozen yogurt.
lets see... mine was: cake batter, chocolate and vanilla.
and my toppings were: chocolate chips, mine reeses cups, strawbery, blue berry, crushed waffle cones, mochi, brownie bits and cookie dough(or at least i think thats all)

it was good :D but melted to quickly




OMG!!! I"M LYKE......DYING TO GO TO DISNEYLAND!!! my mom said i can go spring break, but i wana go wih a friend but idk who. but ive been wanting to go FOREVER!

*cries*


blehg...i have to study for history.

1 comment:

  1. *raises eyebrows* hey there Cindy :) *raises eyebrows*


    You should take me!!! :D

    ReplyDelete