Thursday, December 10, 2009

raiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn!

lolz
kinda late to talk about rain XD
but yeah, on monday did i get DRENCHED or what!!!!!
plus i curled my hair on that day! it was sooooooooo prettttttyyy!!!!!! but yeah..after say...2nd period it got flat. st00pid rain
but i still love da rain..but i just dont like it during school thats all
right now im sick XP
i think im sick cuz as i said i got soaked
YUUUUUP.
i haz allergies(or so i think i do)
but i knew i was getting sick....my throat was starting to hurt a bit, and yesterday i was sneezing a lot. but today..its bad. i am sick bleh~

soh anyways nothing "new" really happened. I saw ♥Josh♥ again today. lol like at lunch, i try to walk quickly and stare so i can see him walk with his friends and stoof.
and i'm most likely getting circle lense!(yeah so what if i say this in every post? IM EXCITED MKAY!??)
ZOMG!!!! dang. i wanted to upload my GD photo but i keep forgetting, and i would now...but im too lazy to.
but yesterday i got bored so i was messing around with extensions and fake eyelashes.
i have more fake eyelashed, but those in da pic are the ones that were in my room at the time. the rest were in the downstairs br and i didnt feel like getting 'em
and i was like WAT THE HAY and decided to take a picture of all my exentsion
and btw no.,. i rarely wear them so im not like some fake freak. if i ever do wear my hair exensions then its usually the brown highlights. yup
all really hair(except for pink) yeah just saying those for a rainy day(lol)

haiiiirrrrrr
Myspace Glitter Graphics

soh dis is wut i'd lok like with blonde hair^^^

honestly(in MY opinion) i like it.

i just need to dye my eyebrows lighter. the ppl in my mags like shave their eyebrows and fill it in with eyeshadow or something....no. shaving my eyesbrows??? that just seems weird

lol u can tell its not my real hair cuz u can see dark spots on the blonde part XD

*sigh* my eyes wont stop watering! i guess i wont wear eyemake up tomorow(well maybe just a little) and i need to remember to bring tissue.

oh and yesterday, my leg was aslep for like half the day. it felt all numb and i like started freaking out and had to move my foot constantly.

ok that was random

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment