Saturday, April 4, 2015

NIPPON

yooooooooooo im in japan now!!

the start of my new life

anyways the flight was almost 12 hours but its weird cuz it dint seem THAT long, just long. they had lots of good movies. i watched some of big hero 6 but the medicine i took made me super sleepy so i stopped halfway. by the time we arrived in japan it was 3am in CA so i was dead but it was only like 7pm in japan. we didnt get to my grandmas house until like 11pm and i went straight to bed

the next day, just went shopping around town. we were trying to open a bank account for me but i need to get a registered address. anyways went to 100yen store and some clothing place and groceries. bought some nail stickers n eyelashes and yummy food

i really wanted to do cherry blossom viewing but the weather sucks right now and the peak was earlier this week so the flowers  are starting to wither away. so i just took a pic of some random tree near the police station. yeah its all cloudy n cold. ima miss the endless blue skies back home.

and yesterdayyyy went to nakano!!!! its kinda like akihabara just not as intense but lots of nerdy stuff LOL 

i didnt take too much pics only cuz i think ur not suppose to inside stores but i did anyways haha

i took lots of diabolik lovers pics cuz brook loves it so i just had to show her these!

at the game store i was so tempted to buy the DL more blood limited edition game cuz it was like only $30 same with limited edition jewelic nightmare which was $25. waaaaahhh but i'll be sure to buy these later on before i return back home since im gonna be here for a while.

some utapri posters i think. most pics i took were the outside of the store displays. 

lol in one store this old lady working there saw me and said i was pretty haha prob used to seeing gross guys so its refreshing seeing a pretty young girl XD

i cant wait to make friends in japan to go shopping with cuz going with my mom she gets tired easily n stuff. like i was having a blast unleashing the inner nerd but she was just like meh.

anyways so i was looking for mostly otome stuff there and waahh~ so much but dang some stuff is really expensive. like a tin button(depending on what it looks like i guess) can cost like $15 

keychains from the same series have different pricing per character cuz i guess some are more harder to get but blaaahh

anyways heres what i bought:

KAZAMA<3 p="">

of course cuz hes my main hubby

both keychains. rubber strap is 600yen which i think is a reasonable price cuz for some reason rubber straps are like really expensive???? and ive always wanted one too

and the other keychain his message says "ive been waiting for you my wife. i cant wait to hold you in my arms' OMGGG when my mom told me what it said i was like 'i need to buy this!' and it was 300yen. i got the okita one last time i went to japan but i dont really care for him even though hes one of the most popular.

afterwards we were really hungry cuz we didnt eat lunch so we eat beef bowls at yoshinoya and my legs were really sore cuz i was wearing heels all day(like 2 inch heels no way i could go higher than that all day) and on the train home we were lucky to get seats the whole way back.

and gaaahhh tomorrow im moving out, living on my own T_T

im gonna live with like 9 other ppl i hope they like me DX

and i gotta go to my skool orientation too. super nervous using trains on my own. theyre really complicated looking but my moms like theyre so easy to read...OKAY...
last time i rode the train by myself i almost missed my stop. waaahh so scared

No comments:

Post a Comment