Sunday, March 29, 2015

nails+moving

sorry havent been blogging! been busy lately!!

last week was my last day of work. my boss bought me in n out and gave me a good bye present cuz she likes me XD i'm prob gonna see her tomorrow or the day after so she can do a henna tattoo on me again.

i had isabel cut my hair and do my roots again. we left the toner in too long so my hair turned a silver blue dish water looking color which is gross but its fading.  i slept over and did her nails too. before i left we watch FF advent children one last time to fangirl.

afterwards i saw julian a bit even though i was tired n looked gross. and after that i went to brookes even though i didnt really want to but she insisted. and sarah and rebekah were there!  but i was too tired to really care so wasnt really surprised and they seemed disappointed at my reaction.

i ended up sleeping over and we basically watched anime all night.

yup that sums up saying goodbye to everyone super close.

anyways i was originally going to do cherry blossom nails, then im like 'why not just make it hakuouki themed?' so heres my new hakuouki nails

 kazama 

hijikata

i had my mom write their names in japanese but i did everything else. i was worried the cherry blossoms would look like normal flowers but i think they look pretty good. so proud of using my left hand *tear*

anyways so the past couple days ive been packing for japan. got most of my clothes packed still need to add shoes n other bulky stuff. only a few days left!! still hasnt really kicked in but waaahh im gonna be living on my own soon x.x

anyways heres a pic of my eye wearing my new contacts

arent they pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment