Saturday, November 8, 2014

nerd

ppl reading this will prob be loosing a lot of respect of me but idc

so omg today i finished senkimarus route yyyaaaaaayyyy!!!!

i'm honestly so proud of myself to finish this in japanese without any help from my mom(but i looked up words but you know..no DIRECT translations) and i was actually able to understand/get the general idea of whats going on for like 70% of the game.

plus it didnt take as long as i thought. it took 12-15 hours for 10 chapters. but hey, for hakuouki ive been playing frigging 20+ hours and am still on ch3 im prob juuuuussttt halfway through(if im lucky). i wanna cry cuz that game T_T but i guess i should go back n try to finish that route(i think im on souji's) then play toki no kizuna again

i love you, cindy

ERMAGERD ok idk about the other guys routes but his was so cute omg i knew he'd be my hubby the moment i laid my eyes on him. like he blushes all the time n has this hand thing where if some guy touches my hand he gets really upset n aaawwww bbbbyyyyyy♥

omg and my mom in japan is buying me stuff aaaaaahhh im so excited shes bought hakuouki stuff and makeup n whatnot cant wait to see her and my presents omg i doubt i'll get anything for christmas cuz this will prob be my presents but thats ok im cool with it

k so im really bored these days so i decided to draw. i drew something pretty for once. sorta realistic not really. i was trying to go for that 'alichino' art style but idk. the shading is prob incorrect but w/e
and the boy idk i just wanted to draw something weird but ok ew. the longer i look at it the more i hate it. dont like the hair. i'm not good at thinking of boy hair styles cuz i usually just draw long pretty boy hair, i suck at short hair n idk i looked at an anime mag for a hair style n picked a random one. and the hands are too little/feminine. i really gotta work on manly hands.

anyways today i hung out with rebekah and i gave her a pedi and we did our makeup n looked all hot but idk i hate the pictures of me so im not uploading lol. dude idk i just srsly dont take good pics anymore. i need to frame my face again but im prob gonna mess up again hmm...

yeah just living the boring life

oh and also since im bored i took this quiz and LOL
i feel like this would be me to be honest, except i dont bully people


No comments:

Post a Comment