Wednesday, November 19, 2014

mmm


k i havent really posted a pic of pudgy recently so here
aaawww my widdle babyyyy on the blankets

ok so i had another interview again today at macys this time. can i please just get the job so i can stop searching??

omg but afterwards i was just chillin at the mall and lots of ppl complemented how pretty my hair is ^_^ cuz i straightened it so its nice and pretty~ long hair is a pain in the butt but lots of ppl are jealous of my hair and its hard to find blonde hair thats long AND healthy. im prob gonna try to grow it to my butt then cut it to under my boob like it used to be

i also bought a leather skirt for only $5 wheeee. you gotta look around for good deals

anyways i painted this like 2 years ago but never finished the background and ive been bored so i was like 'i gueessss i can finish this' and i tried doing the galaxy/space looking thing and i think for my first time this came out good. then i touched the pic up a bit to make it look nicer

and heres just some random painting cuz i was bored

i have NO INSPIRATION anymore. i WANT to draw but i just dont know what. so sad :(

oh and idk why but hakuouki reimeiroku is like SO much harder to understand that toki no kizuna o__O its so weird!!!! like i already know the basics of reimeiroku and knew nothing about toki no kizuna. plus toki no kizuna has harder kanji(or so my mom says idk its all the same to me but she had trouble reading it) but i feel like i breezed through that game compared to hakuouki. im trying to finish hakuouki but im literally reading at the same pace than before...maybe like 5% faster. i think cuz its a historical game with lots of real events/places/people i cant look that stuff up so it makes it harder and i cant understand as much. ugguu yeah my goal was to try to fnish the route before my mom came back but i dont think thats gonna happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment