Friday, October 31, 2014

halloween

before i write about halloween ill talk about some other stuff from this week

earlier this week i had isabel do my roots, and i did her nails

i did kawaii sailor moon nails on her ^_^

and she missed some spots in my hair uguu. plus i forgot to bring my toner to her house so i had to do that by myself at home.

anyways the next day i hung out with sarah and had her take pics of me but it was getting dark out by the time i got to her house so the lighting wasnt that great.

but i like this pic of me sitting not seeing my face lol.


ok so today its halloween but im a loser spending it alone cuz no one invited me to do cool stuff and wat not. but watever i dont care for trick or treating i just like dressing up, so i did that despite not doing anything.

k totally edited this pic to make my eyes cooler and my skin green.


like i tried making my skin green with makeup but it didnt really look that green in pictures, i just looked more greyish and this is more how i imagined my makeup to be so you know.

im suppose to be a frankenstein/zombie...thing. idk i just put together a little something.

but it wasnt a total waste. at chipotle if u go in ur costume u get $3 burritos so thats exactly what i did. see? i got to go out dressed and eat good food too.

No comments:

Post a Comment