Saturday, July 5, 2014

july

no pic again cuz i never have time for selfies or do anything cool

anyways so yesterday was the 4th of july and i got to go home at 2 thank goddddd

just catching up on my shows n goofing off on tumblr and trying to play more dmc3. soooo many games i need to play/finish like holy crap u dont even know. a few days ago i used my actual money n decided to buy to the moon, only cuz its on sale for $3 but i havent even touched it yet. but its ok, i already watch a whole gameplay like a year ago but augh that game....right in da feels. ill play it later on.

at night went to the elementary school park to watch the fireworks but i only took like 1 vid cuz i mean...it always the same n for once i want to actually wanted to watch and enjoy them instead of looking through a tiny camera watching them.
then went tome at like 9:45 and my house is like 2 minutes away or less by driving but all the sports park ppl were hogging the road so took a bit longer. then watched japanese variety shows with my mom. duuuude i miss those so much! before when i HAD a life, id watch them ALL THE TIME with my mom every week when the new eps came out but nope im like so behind now. :( poor me.

on Wednesday was so DUMB. like i only had one customer that whole day, and she came in at 6:00. so from 9:30-6:00 i was literally doing NOTHING. i was just sitting around bored outta my mind reading old magazines and at like 3 or 4 me n this other girl practiced eyelash extensions but still. and i dont even get paid. like why am i here? i can be at home on tumblr. at least the other works had phones n stuff to go on and watch youtube or something but i dont dont so i was soooooo BOORREEEDDDD. and that lady auughh so dumb she wated a pedicure AND a FILL. the store closes at 7:30 but by the time i finished it was 8:30 like i wanted to go home so bad ugh i hate my life

and i hate when its not that busy then all the sudden everyone comes at once. i hate that more than anything. so i got like 3 ppl lined up for me n stuff adfhjkl my life sux.

so anime expo has been going on, wish i could go T_T but i told paul to buy me hakuouki merch and he BETTER HAVE. hakuouki is the only thing that will cheer me up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment