Friday, July 25, 2014

im in despair

hate my life, or more specifically my job.

i hate acrylics. never been a fan of them to begin with. my boss is trying to make me do pink and whites.

i couldve gone home early it wasnt that busy today, but she made me stay til 8 practicing on her. i just wanted to go home. i was hungry, i had a headache, i was miserable.

i ate dinner at 8:15, watched some tv and took a shower at 9. i wanted to finish my show after but my brother was hogging the tv and i was just so sad and miserable and all i wanted to do was finish watching my show but i had to 'wait'.

i felt sad. i went to my room and started crying again. then my nose started bleeding. a job shouldnt make you feel this way...

im just so done. just...just have to try to deal one more month at least....

No comments:

Post a Comment