Saturday, March 15, 2014

dumb

ok its 1:40 a.m. so ima make a pointless post

Earlier this month(maybe the 5th or 6th too lazy to check) was my 5th year running this blog!!!!
not that ppl actually read this lol

but i cant believe i kept up with this. all my other friends i tried getting them into blogging gave up after a month. its really not that hard -__- but idc if ppl read these or not cuz i read them. its fun looking back at the things i did a few years ago

and ommmggggg like you can tell how different i was back in the day. my posts sounded so immature and lame and id post about dumb stuff too. plz dont ever read my posts from 2009, i was still in my emo phase but just discovered gyaru at that time....but still....

i was looking through some of my old posts and read the one in junior year for the fetal pig dissection. ok idk if this makes me sounds creepy or not....but i actually LIKED dissecting things. i thought it was really interesting n cool. but yeah the stuff we dissected were preserved and yadda yadda not real 'living' looking. no blood. i could never be a surgeon id pass out.

and now for some lame love stuff:

I want to have a crush on someone. i havent had a crush since 11th grade(so 3 years ago)
but everyone is ugly or just not my type. so sad. i still havent had a bf/held hands/had my first kiss yet n im 20 wat is this?! but i dont go for just ANY boy. only those worthy lol. but im still young(i guess) i'll meet my prince soon or later

lol one part of me wants a man, but the other dominating part is like 'im a strong independent black women who dont need no man!'

this post....please....its late n im bored and write pointless things im sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment