Saturday, March 22, 2014

dis week

 i havent uploaded a pic of pudgy lately so look!! aaawwwwww my bby is sooooo cuuute!

anyways. so yeah i didnt get the job :( but i didn't really wanna work there anyways. i wanna work at a nail salon!! so ima look for more jobs

speaking of nails, on tuesday i went to elizabeths house to paint her nails n watch the spring finale of pretty little liars with her(and OMG so dumb. they keep dragging the show)

i did beauty n the beast nails
on the thumbs are chip and belle, but belle looks really really bad tho...

and going to her house was the first time i drove by myself so i was kinda freaking out. my heart was racing lol but its not that far so i was fine. but on the way back i had trouble putting down the emergency break and my hand hurts now and i bet its because of that.

and today i went to san diego but nothng happened.

isabel BETTER do my roots on monday or tuesday cuz theyre grown out baaaaddd

No comments:

Post a Comment