Thursday, February 6, 2014

STATE BOARD!

GUUUUUYYYSS I PASSED STATE BOARD FINALLY!

i'm SOOO happy n relived

i had to get up at 3:20 in the morning then i [sorta] slept in the car on the way there. the traffic was actually really smooth it seemed so arrived over an hour early and slept in the car in front of mcdonalds for like 30 minutes then ate breakfast and got dropped off at the state board building at 7:00!!

it wasnt as bad since ive already been here but i was still shaking a bit. i saw other girls hands shake too lol.

im SOOO glad i got a nice cheery examiner this time. last night i was praying that itd be good traffic, nice examiner, and i pass. and i DIIIDDD!!!!!!!!
going back to school and studying my butt off for the past week n a half paid off. yesterday i forced isabel to watch me doing everything while she looks at the answer packet and i barely had any mistake except maybe remove clamps before taking gloves off or something little like that. so i DEF felt more confident but aaahhgg so happy >_< at 12:30 for the results as i walked thro the front door some girl i kinda talked to earlier was crying and im like @_@ but idk then the lady is calling names n my heart is pounding like 'omg will my name be called? is this for ppl that passed?' and everyone in the room that had to retake it passed so thats good.

and in the elevator i was alone and my eyes got watery cuz i was so happy cuz i REALLY didnt want to retake it again this one lady i kinda talked to said it was her third time taking it oh man if i failed i'd be in DESPAIR

but i had friends supporting me saying they believe n me n isabel being a nerd like 'DONT DESPAIR ONLY HOPE CAN PREVAIL' im so glad shes my friend she really helped me study a lot i will do the same when its her time for state board

ahg but the way back since i only really got like 2 hours of sleep i was sooooooo tired once it became like 1 o'clock so im sleeping in the car then right when i get home put on pjs n take a nap til my dad gets home then eat and now just tumblring and stuff lol

aaaahhhh i can watch anime and goof off and sleep in again ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment