Tuesday, February 25, 2014

たいくつだいよ!!!!

 like a week ago i was laying in my backyard soaking up some sun since the weather has been hot. srsly even tho its winter its like 80 degrees wat is this??!!

DOOOODDDD.
I HAVE BEEN SSSOOOOOoOoOooOooOoOOOOoo BORED.
like i have not come in human contact(besides my family) for like 2 weeks. everyone im suppose to hang out with ends up bailing on me wwhhhyyyy. i have been doing NOTHING. i gotta get out of this house its driving me crazy

so some lame things ive been doing by myself since i have NOTHING BETTER TO DO

draw. but i always draw so its nothing new
 but i made a more bloody person. its been a while since i drew gore. my pictures are clean nowadays

also i tried making another makeup tutorial but it was soooo dumb right when i was suppose to put my top lash on my camera died so i couldnt make a video but i guess i had enough power to take a pic so only have a pic tutorial. i wanted to make a video T_T but i guess ts for the best cuz i wasnt wearing makeup n it gets awkward holding the camrera in one hand and putting on makeup in the other and sometimes u can see part of my nose and my gross blackheads yuck so yeah.

i hope the job lady is at skool tommorow so i can call n start getting on with my life

No comments:

Post a Comment