Sunday, November 10, 2013

@(* v *)@

ok time to update on a little bit of stuff ive done recently :P

soooooo i redid my nails. i felt like doing black but just black is boring so put some gold chains :3
idk im really into back&gold now a days

about a week ago i went to the mall with isabel catching up on life. i gave her my evangelion poster cuz i dont watch that series but she does so yeah. then i bought these rings cuz they were on sale!
 i looooove the big one!!! looks so elegant and the other one looks like some wedding ring maybe boys will think im married and leave me alone lol jk

today, MORE CROSSPLAY
im so sorry
NOT

idk im kinda over using the black wig so i tried using my own hair omg it was such a pain hiding all of it though cuz my hair goes below my boobs and im trying to make it all shortish so i had to pin it all up then hid it in a beanie but it kinda worked out
 i still look like a girl though
i was trying to do this makeup of this cosplayer i found who is super awesome looking and is pro at doing boy cosplays, but it was confusing figuring out how to do the eyeliner but i think my attempt is pretty good
just need smaller contacts probably

taking more webcam pics. i edited them cuz the lighting made my hair orangey looking
and i made my eyes red if it ends up being normal again once its posted i give up
heuheuheu

and yesterday took some model pics with sarah but she hasnt sent me this pictures!!!! so i'll edit them in maybe once i receive them

No comments:

Post a Comment