Wednesday, November 27, 2013

nails!

 i didnt do my nails yet, but ive been practicing anime nails and augh didnt know i had this ability XD
its not that hard(if you can already draw well), it just takes a lot of time

junko took me like an hour and 10 minutes and thats NOT OK. doing regular cool nails designs on all my fingers dont even take that long. and ren, i didnt time him but it prob took longer(cuz his hair is so detailed)

but i did tomoko in about 45 minutes which is pretty good. and bubbles n ponyo dont count cuz they arent that complicated to draw

man i bet if i keep doing this im gonna start having back/shoulder problems

once i feel i can do these faster i'll do it on me and do hakuouki nails!!!
heres a pic of me with straight bangs that i cut like 2 weeks ago. i edited my eyes to make me look like im wearing contacts cuz it looked dumb if i didnt

oh an i also changed the banner cuz that stardoll stuff like i dont even go on that and like a year ago when i tried logging back in i guess they deleted my account cuz i never went on anymore those jerks and i had lots of items hmph

k thats all!

No comments:

Post a Comment