Saturday, September 28, 2013

uwaaaahhhhh

ok soooooo since im currently not doing anything with my life i got to catch up kinda on stuff

been crafty again and made stufffff

been catching up on sdr2 and just finished it and OMG wtf just happened is all i can really say. and komaeda man i srsly dont know wat to think of him anymore(i wanna like him but at the same time hes such a freak)
 anyways since dangan ronpa has been my life again i made a monobear necklace lol i bought beads for it too i wanted to make it half white/black but the only white the stores had were pearly n i didnt like that

and i make these hair clip things yako wears from majin tantei nougami neuro but its not really a well known anime even though its one of my absolute favourites!

then today i hung out with sarah and forced her to take beautiful pictures of me
idk its hard getting other ppl to take good pics of me. i hate my chubby cheeks cuz they make me look fat(my clothes r baggy just sayin) so gotta find the right angles

i like dis pic. its nice how she has all the professional equipment teehee

i liked another pic but uploads as sideways for some reason so guess u cant see it oh well

oh and i bought the shoes im wearing for $25 im very happy with them wheee!

No comments:

Post a Comment