Sunday, September 8, 2013

being a weeb

dang it has been like the longest time since i posted >_<

yeah quick updates um...i graduate this week yaaay!!!!!! i get to sleep in again!!
and my friend started skool with me even if its just a short time

ok anyways last night i hung out with brooke and we were being the BIGGEST LOSERS ever

like i brought my school girl outfits n we dressed up n took pics n videos. i tried uploading the video but its not on my computer so doesnt work :/
but heres da link:

that glasses thing never gets old

 ohhhh and i won free circle lenses!! EEEEEPPP!!!
all i had to do was post and share a link gyaaahh i cant wait till i recieve them i needed some new ones too

back on topic

so me n brooke were editing out photos with anime stuff like hakuouki omg wat r we doing with our lives?
 blahg i look bad but watever its funneh

after we were done with that i made her watch the anime amnesia hahaha then i got tired and fell asleep

the next morning went on gaia in the towns roleplaying that 'i hope senpai notices me' thing omg such dorks but its fuuuunnnn then went home yuupp so tired

ohh check out my tattoooooo
jk

appearantly my aunt in japan sent a lot a long time ago but i just found out about them like a week ago n stuck one on xD

No comments:

Post a Comment