Friday, September 13, 2013

no more school!!!

today was my final day in beauty n now i graduated wheeee!!!
i only had to be there for 2 hours today basically just to get my hair curled XD
 my friends decorated my station ^_^

honestly i was like 'no ones gonna decorate it' but i guess some ppl do care u_u
and they got me sour candy which i love!!
 i clocked out at 3:30, but it was more like 4 watever
i gave my mom my camera, but shes horrible at taking pictures...they always end up blurry...

but this is a decent shot even though i look hideous
 but its some of my school chums so mind as well have a pic to remember forever

then a pic with isabel cuz i like this shot

yay no more school!!! IM FREEEEEE!!!!!

i get to sleep iiiiinnnnnnn!!!!!!

dude my right eye was burning. my contact or something was just irratating me so it may have looked like i was crying during the ceremony but pffft just got something in my eye
 this batch of pictures i took was actually pretty decent. guess my skills are coming back

last night i did my nails to match my dress kinda. idk i was lazy n used stickers

ahh and my state board is next thursday im really nervous but i hope i pass both tests and just get it over with!!!

ok stuff i did within the past week:

made more clay jewelry stuff cuz i owed my friend an eyeball ring and necklace like MONTHS ago n told her id give it to her before i graduate lol

also made a dangan ronpa monobear necklace but i want to buy black and white beads instead of chains so i'll post that later

yesterday i was like dying cuz of woman issues good thing i got to clock out at 2:30 thered be no way i'd survive until 5

i was cleaning my bookshelf full of all my comic books and for some reason decided to gather all my zatchbell stuff lol
this was my FAV anime growing up. the first series i was completely obsessed with. i even had a game for the GBA which was like the bestest game ever but i lost it T_T 

hmm now that im not in school once the last part of dangan ronpa 2 get outs, oh man my life is just gonna be about that game again ok bye

1 comment:

  1. congrats on finishing beauty school! i love your hair :)

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete