Monday, May 27, 2013

2day

 today i went to the mall with elizabeth. we didnt buy anything lol. afterwards went to harveston lake again and saw carl there so hung out with him. then just started taking random pics so yeah thats pretty much it :P

 lol pretending to point at whatever omg so lame but funny. cant even see my arm. i need to rebleach my roots x.x

then we took a picture while jumping!

lol poor carl being our photographer hahahaha

and like last week i did my friends nail, acrylic and art, so heres a pic waaah im so happy with how it turned out!!!
night and day themed :D

and also on sunday i had a skype sleepover with paul again and we stayed up til 5 i wanted to fall asleep around 3-ish but he kept forcing me awake then i'm just like 'i cant do this anymore' so hung up lol. then i woke up at 12. i wouldve slept more but i had skool the next day n didnt wanna ruin my sleeping pattern plus  my moms all like 'elizabeth has been calling u' so i got up and when i called her back i was still half asleep cuz i couldnt think and process my thoughts so i took forever to answer her questions n stuff

haha good times

No comments:

Post a Comment