Monday, May 20, 2013

12787196065394idk

earlier this week i got acrylic nails for the first time in my LIFE!
actually its sculptured nails but pretty much the same thing. i love long nails. i remember back in the day my real nails were this long. yeah no joke but i had to cut them cuz i couldnt take my circle lens out. but i watched videos on how to take contacts out with long nails and tried it. omg it was SOOO easy!!! way easier than what ive been doing so decided to get nails again!!!

my friend did the acrylic and i painted it ^_^
everyones like 'how do u do anything with them?!" but idk, after a while u get used to it


then i did my friends acrylic nails n painted them a 'night & day' theme but didnt take a pic. turn out pretty cool though :P but the acrylic process. um..wow. she spilled my nail glue then the table started smoking somehow and her fingers were stuck in a weird position and shes like 'i'm gonna get shot for making gangster signs' omg i was dyingggg

also, like a month ago i won a makeup contest in GalVIP which is an online gaijin gyaru magazine so i finally go my prize which is diamond beauty cream blush and a BB cream sample wheeee
i'll try it out later. i really wanted the nose contouring powder though T_T
ima try to enter again but idk the deadline so wateverrrr! 

i went to get my armpit checked up again today and hopefully it'll be fully closed by next week then i can finally shave @_@ and wear tank tops

when i got home i felt like dressing up and wearing tons of makeup cuz i havent really taken any good pics blonde. idk his batch of pics was ok. idk i just cant take good pics anymore wats wrong with me!?

omg i really need to go shopping for short sleeve shirts i have all this winter clothes from japan and its getting too hot for that

anyways heres my eye makeup for today

ya know, mostly just fake eyelashes but i was trying to be just like my magazine peeps. *cries* augh i wanna go back to japan so badly!!! i tell my mom that every single day then i can become a model n stuff *tear*

No comments:

Post a Comment