Monday, April 15, 2013

スーパドキドキ!

yay i did stuff this weeeeek!
last week was pretty depressing but i liked this week!
on wednseday i got to go to the pool with sarah & alorah! its been a while since i was at the pool so the next day my arms hurt SO bad!!!

and that day sarah came to my skool and i highlighted her hair. but it took 5 hours!!!!! omg my feet were dead and when i got home i cut her hair too cuz it was fried so more standing T_T

and my wig came in today yeeeeeeeeee!!!

 even though i didnt go out today, i dressed up just for pictures LOL
and boy did i take a crapload of photos. all i thought to myself was 'dang, i'd make a hot cosplayer' but i dont really cosplay besides skool girl but i wanna try doing an anime character then go to a convention it seems like itd be so much fun!!!

heres mah eye make! havent posted one in a while

yeah and today doing some crafting made devil horn clips and am attempting to make a sanosuke harada keychain thing for my PSP but i dunno, the eyes arent working for my but we'll see. i'll post them later

and some random vid of my gorgeous face toodles



No comments:

Post a Comment