Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Wiz!

last night i went to see the school's musical preformance the wiz! it was really good! i liked it a lot!
basically the same as the wizard of oz but just diffrent songs.

i went with my mom lol but my sweeney buddy came and just happen to get the seats next to mine ^_^

the beginning was really awkward cuz the lady goes on stage and drops stuff and someone was suppose to come out but didnt so the girls just picking stuff up and everyones like 'is this suppose to happen?'

i really liked the songs in the play too. except the tinmans song was really.....o__e
it went like 'rub some oil on my body~' and i was like uuuuuuuhhhhhhh the is weird. theres kids in the room XD

oh and i saw this one guy i used to like there watching too...but that was a long time ago so i dont have feelings anymore

speaking of guys...the creeper said hi to me GROSSSSSSSS. ugg he still remembers me. gosh he better not like me still T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment