Friday, March 9, 2012

I'ma back! (luigis voice)

so the past week been chilling with friends.

sunday hung out with elizabeth @ mall but was boring cuz i forgot my money so didnt go in much stores cuz i can't buy anything

then on tuesday i hung out with my big sistah hasna ♥
we continued playing super mario bros wii and thats prob gonna be the first mario game where i completely complete it by doing every level. we're on world 8 @_@

then we watched random videos on youtube. *cries* the next time i'll see her is in a month and a half D:

aaand my friend isabel is leaving next week T_T its gonna be lonely at school w/o her. 

yeah so tommorow prob gonna go to the beach with my doggy and try to tan more and do some shopping and hopefully find good magazines.

speaking of that, yesterday-thursday-, was the japanese culture club and we did these booth things and i was in charge of japanese fashion so i brought one of each different mag i had(so 5 total) and some eyelashes and contacts and fake nails, ect. but of course everyone was too much of a nerd to check out my awesome booth and hung around the anime one, cuz like 70% of the ppl in the club are from the anime club. but then again, there are those who appreciated my magazines and some really white girls would ask me where i got them lol. 

yup thats it 4 now

No comments:

Post a Comment