Saturday, March 31, 2012

@mall

am i kool yet?
lol i love these sunglasses!!! i bought them on monday for like $3

anyways so yesterday went to da mall w/ isabel. i was wearing my high heels and when i went to go to forever 21 through the outside enterace, there was some crack thing so i totally tripped and landed against the door. luckily only like 3 ppl were outside but my ankle hurt really bad. but the pain only lasted for like 5 minutes so all's good.

we mostly just walked and looked around stores. i went back to forever 21 to try on clothes and take pics lol. but i did buy this one shirt for like $19 but i used my gift card so i didnt really care. 


im wearing it in the pic below but u cant see. it just a mint green polka dot tank.

& this is my make up!

okay i admit....i DID do some editing(making skin look better) but ahh my nose. i wish i contoured it more. and my hair is in a ponytail. i usually dont put my hair up cuz i think i have a fat face but idk...i guess it looks ok. i should start doing more with my hair :/

No comments:

Post a Comment