Friday, November 5, 2010

me and my monotone ways

the weeks are going by fast now....at least it is for me.


its annoying because its autum and its still like 90 degrees outside. darn global warming.



har har. :)


um so today i couldve gone to sushi boat to eat with my friends, but i decided not to cuz they would prob end up doing something illegal afterwards....if ya know what i mean....


and im planning on making necklaces from clay and stuff. i just need to buy some of these hook things to put on them and some chains for the necklace. i hope it turns out nice.


plus i REALLY REALLY REALLY need to dye my hair. its growing ad just looks horrible!

today me n my mommy gave pudgy a bath cuz he is started to get a ton of fleas. i got bug bites and they are prob from them cuz pudgy sleeps with me. so it was a flea bath and a lot of fleas died. but not too long ago, hours after the bath, i see a flea on him! but i kill it. and my mom checks and finds at least 5 more, all barely alive. wtf.

ok, so even though my walking class isnt the best...i had fun today. it was really hot and sucked at first, but on track the sprinklers were on and the teacher and half the class just ran through them(including me). so yeah, got pretty soaked. lol. but it was FUUUUNNN. there should be a day when im with my friends and just run through sprinklers :P

and earlier this week in that class, we were walking and all these bugs appear outta nowhere and you can see milions of shadows on th ground then u hear buzzing and ppl are like BEEEEEEEEEE! and me and josh just freak out and start running. like we were in the middle of it all. i thought they were just flies at first. yeah....interesting class.

No comments:

Post a Comment