Sunday, September 26, 2010

weekend

fun fun fun
mhmm. did lotza stoof. except pudgy got sorta sick gaah. but he ish ok now
so um on friday after skool i went to hang out with julian and just brought video games and played them for a couple of hours XD
then elizabeth came along and we were sitting on the hammock and were watching the stars nd talking about random stuff :P
it was fun tho. he has a nice backyard.
then back in his house and my mom was gonna pick me up(cuz its like 10:30) so i really wanted to show julian the last level of dmc3 and show him how impossible it is before me mom gets here. i bought my memory card so u no. and ZOMG i beat it!! like i had no idea wat i was even doing but im sooooooooo happy!!!!!!!! anddd i even unocked the secret ending too!! oh yeah. i pwn.
funny cuz before i started i was like 'ready to see me fail?"
anyways my mom comes in the middle of it all but i didnt wanna go yet cuz i wanted to finish stuff so she had to wait like 15 minutes lol.
and when i got home i forgot my cell phone @ his house -_-"
the next day me, elizabeth and julian were SUPPOSE to go to LA, but at the last minute it got canclled. so instead we went to the pool cuz it was a really hot day.

the pool was nice. it wasnt those pools that were too cold. it was just right.
psshh i would soooo have worn my pink shades but they broke.....i want white sunglasses.
we went swimming for like 3 hours or something then got out to eat some food, then me n elizabeth just sat out and talked for like 2 hours. haha julian got pushed in the pool by his dad. that was funny
i have pics of me in the pool but i look sooo butt ugly so didnt post them.
when we went back to his house i brought one video game(lol) that we didnt play yesterday so we did that and the mini games were funny cuz we got all into it and everything. oh yeah, lol looked @ his yearbook for orlando and stuff. i look so bad in my pictures
and then dmc3 AGAIN only his file cuz i was gonna do the mission for him but then outta nowhere my mom comes to get me when i didnt even call her -_-"
then i though 'why does she always appear when we're playing that game?' oh well.
i guess my dad kept bugging her to get me. hes soooo annoying like that. its not even late. only like 9 at night.
but whatever. sigh i dont wanna go to school. i have homework i should be doing XD but if i remember to do it later i might.

No comments:

Post a Comment