Friday, September 3, 2010

Nothing is real. Everythng is possible.

ok, this was a bad week. :(

well, the last few days at least.

so lyke yesterday, yeah first couldntt find the shoes i wanted to wear with my outfit. @ skoolmy sunglasses broke, my waterbottle leaked thro some of my purse, i got a HUUUUGE blister on my toe and its all swollen now, got lots of headaches, my nails keep chipping and breaking, forgot my makeup, i got this HUUUGEEEE zit on my face ect ect.

mhmmm. the list goes on.....

on the good side...3 day weekend wheeeeee!!! and my shirt i bought online came, hopefully my other one comes soon.

ok i REALLY want grey circle lense now. idk i think they look really pretty ;) but i still want this one green one more. i'll ask for it for christmas or something cuz they cost a lot of $$$ and i'd rather buy clothes instead of a pair of contacts.


ppl been telling me im pretty a lot now-a-days yay. makes me happy inside :P even tho i was butt ugly on wednesday cuz we had to walk the bleachers and got sweaty. luckily i had make up that day.


so yeah 2day was club rush and i joined the anime, pokemon, and culinary club. im prob not gonna go to any besides the cooking one cuz elizabeth wants to see 'chunky' there lol. but i will go to those clubs if its hot and its going on that day. nice AC'd room XD

and @ lunch, #3 was like right next to me todayyyyyyyy >


ohhh and my jap magz, since i have a ton of issues and half are pretty old im starting to sell the ones i dont really look at anymore. selling for a little more than wat i paid for $1-2 lol. but u no, a lot of my friends want them. i sold on for $2 and i love muneh. i took a test of which seven deadly sin i am and im greed of course haha. didnt see that one coming*sarcasim*


zomg my scratch board in art is sooooooo awsomeeeeee. it look kewl. KUL. i rule. idk the bg is kinda plain but if i coloured it, then the picture would be ruined so i stayed black. when i get it back i'll post it so th world can see my AMAZING art skillz.


ohh and i think next month my wildlife bio class is going to the zoo!!! cant wait! havent been there in FOREVERRRRRRR! julien is in that class so it'll be fun. and u no, when we go to atlantis*winkwink*


and i do NOT talk in monotone.


AND i finally changed that logoish banner thing at the top. about tiiiime

No comments:

Post a Comment