Sunday, December 13, 2015

girls night out +1 boy

heres my new nails btw. i usually do generic christmas nails u'd see on the internet n i hate that so looking through my nail mags i found something nice. the plaid took forever but i think it turned out pretty good for a first try


anyways yesterday night hung out my my friend alisa who is also half japanese like me and she brought some of her japanese friends and zac was there too. 

before we met up with the others me and her met up earlier and ate some burger king and just caught up on life

anyways after everyone showed up we went to the arcade to play some darts but they wanted to take purikura and we cosplayed in santa suits


then they played darts. i played a little but im pretty bad

afterwards went karaoke. and they ordered fries and other junkfood too

it was really fun and we ended around 10:30 at night. the japanese girls went home but me alisa and zac went to this other arcade for ddr and ooofffff coouurrrsseee that one guy was there, drenched in sweat. but we just waited for him to finish then he left but he was really good playing challenge mode on both pads

anyways by the time everything was over its past 11 so time to go home

and that was my day~

No comments:

Post a Comment