Thursday, May 14, 2015

sumo n stuff

kinda a lot to write:

last friday after school just walking around shibuya with claire. i took her to yoshinoya cuz its a delicious restaurant. then we went to tower records and ommmgggg i found the most AMAZING book that teaches u how to use the F word and B word and omg i was dying it was hilarious but it was $13 so eh no


k so heres some random pic of uta no prince sama in shibuya idk what its for maybe a store??? if so i need to check it out

oh and last thursday i think i went to this meat festival with my uncle n cousin. like it was good food but SUPER expensive like holy crap 2 tiny steak kabob things were $14 like you can get a whole steak meal at a restaurant for that price. i also got 2 sausages for 700yen which is still over priced but ehh i didnt pay for it so w/e

then on saturday i went to my grandmas house with my uncle n cousin cuz my ther cousin was there from hokkaido

i also got my first phone T_T im still gettng used to it

we all ate at a shabu shabu restaurant


i think it was my first time eating shabu shabu but it was good. my cousins both had sukiyaki and they let me had some too. my mom would make it sometimes back home.

but i was soooo fullll. my last good meal in a while i bet

ive been talking to my cousin on LINE cuz all my japanese friends always ask if i have one so i finally made one. it doesnt seem that special tho

anyways on tuesday i went to watch SUMO with some ppl from skool!

i got my ticket for about $22 which is good cuz my mom says tickets are usually like $100

but we sat at the very very top lol


sumoooo

i dont really care for sumo but it was def a LOT more exciting seeing it in person than watching it on TV

my ticket, guide, and idk what the paper is. maybe some gambling prediction sheet?

luckily these girls that are claires friends that i met up with in shinjuku were there so i hung out with them

they said they are also going to see kabuki so i can sit with them there too


but ommmgggg ribbet is dumb now. u gotta pay for the premium features now nooooooooo so im all shiny looking and gross yuck. i pray a new site with airbrushing features will come out soon

and the summo matches like when you think they will fight they dont and instead would just slap their stomachs and stuff so ppl be getting ready to take videos bt no one ends up fighting it happened a lot

and most of the fights were srsly like 3 seconds long too

ths was the very last fight but at least it was kinda long

we were there for like 3 hours but it went by faster than i thought

i also bought some ice cream during te break. it was 350 yen but it was sooo good!


inside the area there were posters of i guess champions or something i have no idea

anyways it was more interesting than i thought it would be and i actually did enjoy it very much.

sent many snapchats to my friends XD

and this sunday seeing kabuki with skool pplz im so excited! ive always wanted to see kabuki!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment