Monday, January 5, 2015

1st post

ok so new years eve, it actually snowed!!!!!!

it never snows where i live unless you go to the mountains but aahhhhh!!!

my dad woke everyone up at 7 and we all went outside


the last time this happened was like 10 years ago but i had to go to church n by the time it was over the snow was melted T_T

but i got to play!


of course i gotta take a pic of snow covered palm trees.
this snow actually lasted like most of the day too. it didnt really get sunny yay!
and it was pudgy's first time in the snow aaawww i dont think he liked it

and heres my snow man wheee

i spent my new years eve basically listen to high school musical songs and watching markiplier play the witch's house cuz i just wanted to see his reaction lol. still the scariest game to me.

and a few days ago im not sure when, i did my nails again as majin tantei nougami neuro!

 its one of my most favorite anime!


neuro & yako themed. but i made yako's hair to orange so it bugs me.

and i got my new years fortune in animal crossing lolllll

tthe love part is def right.
technically its for 2016 though cuz i accidentally went in the future but whateves

yesterday i chilled with brooke and did her hair n nails

its basically bad words in japanese LOL


and today went to julians to watch fnaf2 and omg i have a headace now from all the switching cameras n whatnot. omg i'd die if i actually played it, its so much more intense and third game is coming out omggg.

thats all

No comments:

Post a Comment