Saturday, May 10, 2014

job

sooo on monday was my first day of my first job. i was a bit nervous but im used to it already.
been doing a BUTTLOAD of pedicures. and only a few manis. no acrylics yet cuz i gotta learn how to use that machine DX ugggguuuuu i HATE how i have to buy my own stuff. i also hate how i need to pull my hair back cuz it gets in the way if i do pedis. like im not a ponytail person but guess i gotta be now. also i HATE how i can like NEVER have cool nails anymore cuz im always doing other ppls nails n mine get ruined...
*sobbing*
today i ad to practice acrylic nails more..on my own hand which i hateeee. i didnt want to but i was forced to. i dont like wearing acrylics cuz i dont need them. my natural nails are long, healthy n strong. but acrylics ruin them. i put oil on my nail first so it wouldnt stick on that much n my manager said when i take it off it wouldnt ruin my nail, but my nails look like CRAP now. sigh.

my pay is pretty bad too. its commision of 40% right now, itll go up as time pass but you know. yeah i get tips n stuff but srsly minimum wage pays more than what i'm making. i work 10 hours a day n prob make around 20-30$(not including tip) pretty suckish right? well i only get paid if i get clients. if i dont get any i dont get money. ugghhh literally my whole paycheck is prob gonna be spent on equipment i need T_T even if i end up at 60% commission depending on what i did that day it prob be like 50-60$ only still.....

idk. is it worth it? my manager talks like everyone make big money but when i do that math it doesnt really seem like it.

my 2nd day was the worst. it was really busy after lunchtime til we closed n i did 5 pedicures nonstop. 6 hours straight of pedicures. my arms were SOOO sore from giving massages and my back was killing me. like my arm were numb, couldnt feel them. on the last client i was trying to hold back tears cuz i was so miserable. before i went home my manager was talking n i just start crying cuz im sooo tired and in pain. i didnt get to eat or drink cuz there was no time. ahggg and it was already like an hour after the shop was suppose to close. so she hugs n tries to comfort me. geez ive been such a baby lately...crying...not just the single tear but full on sobbing. yeah n when i get in the car i just let it all out cuz no one can hear me(hopefully) and i drink my water and take a few bites of my sandwich but i was just so SORE. i just stayed in the car crying for like 10 minutes cuz it wouldnt be good if im driving n start crying lol. when i got home my parents were worried cuz its late n when i explain to my mom i start crying more lol. omg this seems so pathetic but you dont even know how much i was suffering. so i had my mom massage my dead arms but she didnt really know how so it wa really wimpy massages n still crying on/off.

but after that day its been better...i'm just really slow at the procedures. im still working on it. the clients seem nice n understanding since im new. idk how some ppl finish pedicures in like 15 minutes. i take like 45 minutes cuz i wanna do a good job. the co workers seem nice. everyone besides one girl is old enough to be my mom. and everyone but me has an accent cuz im the only one with english as their native language. the vietmanese and chinese ladies omg their accents are really hard to understand. if i dont know wat they say i just smile n nod lol.

hmmm but i'll prob work for a couple months. maybe til the end of summer or something to get enough experience cuz idk if i can live like this. half the day at work, one day off each week. i come home at like 8 and eat dinner, shower, computer, bed. i wish the salon wasnt open everyday. hurrgg. but yeah maybe once i get better customers i'll like it better. cuz honestly i dont give a crap about doing acrylics. its nail art that i LOVE. so hopefully ppl will come to me for that.

now for not job related stuff:
on tuesday since i had a day off julian came over n i cut his hair. i still need practice doing guy hair. i like cutting hair. its fun. i need my roots done. isabel better be able to do it on monday. oh yeah so anyways jlian let me borrow DMC4 cuz ive been wanting to play that game since 8th grade but now that i have it omg i srsly will NEVER have time to play it cuz im always working!!!! and when i get home i go on the computer. i dont got tiiime for the TV anymore. but on my day off maybe. i still gotta finish hakuouki AND BBS aaahhggg and some rpg horro games to how did i get so backed up?

oh and like last week isabel would reblog this thing on tumblr that ive been wanting to know wat its from for like 2 years and i now now its litchi hikari club and OMG ITS THE MOST MESSED UP MANGA I HAVE EVER READ. like i thought higurashi was bad but no, this is WAY worse. just whhyyyyy wats wrong with these ppl. they are MIDDLE SCHOOLERS. but at the same time, i like it lol. omg its really disturbing but there were lots of feels too(good and bad). i liked it. i want to read bokura hikari club or w/e its the the same story but different? but i refuse to read that at night cuz i wont be able to sleep. but i get off at 2 tomorrow so i can read it!!!! if i remember lol. if anyone is reading this post pleaaassseee read it. but brace urself. its really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment