Thursday, January 16, 2014

bday

i forgot to mention this in previous post but last week i saw frozen in 3D it was ok. i liked tangled better. i dont understand why everyone is freaking out over the movie but OKAY.

anyways yesterday was my birthday. im 20 now!! AAAAHHHHHG
not a teen no more. feel old. got responsibilities n stuff to deal with now gross

for my bday i went back to skool to get a facial and my roots done. i have to go back on saturday to practice state board and get my hair trimmed and maybe do anime nails on isabel lol

after my hair was done ate at red lobster with my mom and i was so hungry cuz i didnt get a chance to eat all day

and when we came back brooke spent the night and i forced her to download the kamisama kiss game eeep!
man it was all complicated n stuff. good thing my mom speaks translate so she helped with the registeration stuff and i did but i still didnt get wat my ID was??? then i found out you dont even need to register to play AUGH. you can play in a guest account thing so we did and yeah at first it kept freezing when we tried playing routes n stuff but IDK HOW i was able to play the prologue but somehow i was able to and good thing im up to the lastest chapter of the manga so i know everything that goes on so i understood whats happening even though im only able to half translate it.
GEH. i need a phone T_T idc about texting n stuff i just wanna play this game(and other dating sims hurhur)

then we stayed up til 3 talking about boys n ppl from skool and stuff

in da morning i wanted to dress all kawaii so did our makeups and i dressed skoolgirl-ish brooke brought her uniform but didnt dress in it cuz her mom was picking her up soon :/ next week we are going to make those anime cakes @_@

 my face looks kinda weird but i like my pose ~

yeah while she was waiting for her mom i'm just like taking pics of myself hahaha
my hair looks darker now cuz the toner they used yesterday was a level 7 but i usually use level 9 but watever it will wash out
 im starting to master the wink

yesh i didnt really get presents but its ok i got some money. still waiting for those circle lens i bought :I

No comments:

Post a Comment