Wednesday, October 16, 2013

quick update

yeah im not really doing much with my life thats why
 havent been updating. i hung out with a couple friends but nothing worth writing about

the other day i did my nails as halloween theme. this time i wanted to do something different instead of the 'black and orange' colours so yeah i think its cute
 too bad my hands looks fat n gross. my mom takes bad pictures i kept telling her to get better angles but whatever

yeah earlier this week i attempted to make another makeup tutorial video but iddddkkkk im just going to stick with close up shots of my eyes even though its difficult instead of showing my whole face cuz i dont like it :/

heres a pic of one eye done and the other eye completely natural

yeeeaaahhhh......looks better with makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment