Friday, October 18, 2013

i need to stop

ahhhh im so soorrryyy but more crossplay dress up stuff haha

IDK its just really fun dressing up mkay. it passes the time

so i tried dressing like a boy again hur hur still have a feminine face but watever lots of those jrockers i like wear makeup and look all pretty(i wuv dem pretty boys) and they look likes girls but are really guys so yeah

trying to look like some senpai agan hahahahaha

cuz my black wig is kinda long for boys hair i pt the back in a ponytail n pinned it up so its shorter whee

 i was srsly taking pics for like an hour lol but was talking to ppl at the same time 

tommorow maybe i'll cut my wig n give it more layers again so if i style it it will look cooler

i put on my brothers glasses(grooossss) for that glasses guy look but idk i like the pics better without them but this picture was decent
yeah ignore my hand how you can see my nail polish later i put a glove on so you wouldnt see it lol

mostly webcam pics but i took a buttload 

i wanted to take some pics where u can see how i did my brows

then when i was editing i was like 'why not' and made me a vampire xD
hahaha omg im so lame but i cant stop.

once brooke gets her wigs we're gonna dress up some more!!!!
trying to do that bite off the glove thing even though you cant really tell cuz the lighting haha omg

ok ima stop now

No comments:

Post a Comment