Sunday, August 11, 2013

svvvnvjvejve

ok i diiiid stuuuff!! kinda..

lets seee.....

i moved my seat in school near the front(cuz  want more clients n the front is roomy plus the lady i sat next to, shes cool n all but whenever she got a client she would move towards me n get all up in my grill and bump into me instead of just being directly behind the chair so now dont gots to deal with that phew)

and i got a client everyday this week whee i made lots of money ^_^ i like the front

then i went to the pool with sarah at like 9 at night just relaxing in the jacuzzi then yesterday spent the night at her house and we FINALLY beat the crooked man!!!
it actually wasnt that scary of a game, just took forever to beat(5 hours holy crap)

and then she downloaded an rpg maker and was making her owwn games duuuude im so going to do that!!!! gonna use my scary ppl characters XD

and for the first time every she actually stayed up later than me at a sleepover. i went to bed at 2:30 but she went at like 6(making that game lol)

then today went to san diego and saw monsters university and it was such a good movie. i watched it by myself and was like the only loner but wateverrr
then i also bought an anime magazine and a starry sky manga cuz since i doubt the game will be translated in english officially might as well read it i guess?

oh and i decided to give up my life again and read dangan ronpa 2 but i havent been obsessed like the first one but still!!! just finished ch1 aaaahhhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment