Friday, August 10, 2012

past few days

on wedneday i went to san diego again and i brought danielle along

we went to japan town and @ book off i saw they had a popteen comic so i decided to buy it since its only $1. but arruugh i want the last volume cuz i gotta know what happens @_@
i got volume 3. im assuming theres 4 but idk
 its gonna take a while for me to read this. its completely in japanese and i plan on reading the whoe thing even though i dont knw lots of kanjis or what they are really saying but i feel it'l help me learn more

we went to other stores too. i didnt really buy anything cuz im going to japan in less than a month ahhh!!!!!
but dani bought lots XD

i asked my mom to buy me a soda drink and we ate at yoshinoya again
 the main reason i wanted to go to san diego was to watch madagascar 3 in 3D cuz i just loved that movie and it would be PERFECT for 3D....and it was *cries*

then on thursday i hung out with hasna and we just drove mindlessly again. she followed a random road to see where it would take us. then we went to these mountains cuz i guess rich ppl live there and we got to see all these rich houses and hooooolly crap i wish i brought my camera T_T

we kept following some random road and was like in some enchanted forest looking place and idk it reminded me of being in snow white or something. but we ended up going in san diego just by going over the mountain. oh yeah also on the mountain i guess there was one of those lookout points like in movies were couples would go to makeout  or w/e and idk it felt awkward cuz there was ppl there o.O

then i got car sick or something cuz i got a bad headache and went home to rest then went to her house to sleepover. and she gave me an mp3 player that looks like an ipod for my graduation present even though its like 2 months later but still, im gonna be using this in japan

we watched captain america and admired his hotness then went on omegle and fell asleep at like 3:30 am and got up at 12

in the morning i watched her play donkey kong country and its funny cuz shes talks to herself when she plays XD then i went back home to get ready to go to the all with my other friend

so i went to the mall with paul and he let me borrow 999 again and the world ends with you, im also playing those on the trip to japan, then we talked about random stuff
he kept bugging me about buying me something but i felt bad if he bought this $22 cardigan i wanted so i had him buy me chocolate milk straws cuz i thought they were cool. i have yet to try these

yuup dats all bye

No comments:

Post a Comment