Sunday, August 5, 2012

birthday party

last night i went to julians birthday party! it was lots of fun

he got a 3DS with the new kingdom hearts....omg i was sooooooo jelly. but i got to sorta play it even though i had no idea wat i was suppose to be doing. T_T me want. he also got a car wtf

there was pinatas and when it was my turn to whack it ugg. i think i did ok. i wished i had my friend video tape it. since i was blindfolded all i could hear was ppl shouting and i got all confused n stuff. i only got a little candy lol

then we played musical chairs. right before it started, i told my friends 'i bet im gona be the first one out' and of course...i was.

then everyone dancing and im like 'haha yeah no' but i felt awkward standing while everyone else was dancing so i just like moved my body a bit lol. yeah i dont dance

and ate some yummy cake outside while talking cuz it was hot inside

the only pcs i took were me and my friends jasmine and julie but they came out gross so im not uploading any

then i left at like 11:30 at night and then until like 1:30 i was on the couch watching a korean drama xD

No comments:

Post a Comment