Saturday, May 26, 2012

girls night out

 there was no skool last night so me n my friends from second period all hung out at my friends house and it was super fun!!!

we ate some pizza and looked through yearbooks and my magazines and then we made cookies!

then i did their nails and got paid by one yaay!

and i did my nails too which are the tiger stripes
 i felt like doing something colourful since its basically summer now

after that we watched tron but in the middle of the movie we got bored/tired/weird cuz it was like 10:30 so we decided to take pics before everyone left but that ended up taking like an hour but lots of fun
 trying to do azn poses

appearantly i do azn poses w/o even trying but oookay

i like dis one
one of the few normal looking ones

then went home at nearly midnight which i think is the latest ive stayed at a friends house(thats not a sleepover)

i hope i can hang out with them again over summer since skools almost out!!!

and i got my yearbook and covered the pic of the creeper cuz his face gives me nightmares

kk til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment