Tuesday, May 22, 2012

(*✪ฺ∇✪ฺ*)

ello. over the weekend got bored and made some decoden stuff. actually i only made the minie ring and card necklace. the others i made a while ago just never took a pic. the card necklace i put the oven too hot so instead of it being white, its kinda pinkish brownish. ah well...it still looks alright.

and on sunday saw the solar eclipse!

i didnt even know about it but on facebook my friend told me about it then i googled stuff about it and the peak of the eclipse was 10 minutes away at that time so i was freaking out cuz i wanted to see it.

and i did :)

 not the best pic...but watever! i had to look through this plastic bag thing to filter out light or something

then my friend asked me to draw her a creepy mad hatter
...it looks cooler in person.

something about that mouth just bugs me....oh well....its not mine but i did think it looked kinda cool so took a pic in remembrance

ta-ta

No comments:

Post a Comment