Sunday, January 15, 2012

18th year of living

So i'm 18 today whoop. finally legal jk

i had my party on the 13th though. so did nothing really special 2day.

everyone came really late though but it was all worth it!

my first guest arrived at 6pm. i also got an exchange student on thursday.
we ate sushi together yum!

 california rolls. my mom also made inarizushi(or something) but i dont like that stuff.

me n danille were watching/talking about tons of animes like the nerds we are XD

heres a pic of me with my exchange student. her name is kokoro. she talked more than my previous one, but she was a tomboy and liked sports and stuff so we didnt have much in common. but she ws still nice and everything.

 around 9 sarah showed up! im SO glad she came. too bad her sister rebekah couldnt come D:

alorah arrived 8ish but stayed in a car talking to her bf until sarah arrived of course.
 yeah didnt really get any presents but some money stuff. i invited more ppl but they couldnt come T_T

basically we all just talked about watever and got caught up on all this information.
kokoro went to bed around 9:30 since the time zones are all different than in japan. but we all stayed up til past midnight ;)

 the gang!

and of course its me n alorah who stay up the latest like always. we're just looking at my magazines and we were gonna draw on their faces but decided not too lol

i couldve stayed up longer but decided to go to sleep at 1 cuz everyone else was sleeping basically.

passed out ppl.
in the morning i woke up t 6:45 cuz sarah had to leave around 7 D: omg i wa soo tired but wanted to say goodbye to my bff so got up.

later after everyone was up i felt all blah and felt like moving around so played DDR and showing off my pro skills. and pudgy went on the dance mat. he was too cute!

 later after everyone left, me n kokoro and my friend isabel went to see beauty and the beast 3D and omg it was absolutely amazing! thats srsly like my FAVE movie so i just had to watch it. 3D was so much better than the original. there was so much depth in the movie and asdfgh i just loved it. the ballroom dancing scene was my favorite part ^_^ the movie really made my day

and on thursday when kokoro came she brought gifts from japan. origami stuff and a pokemon puzzle thing. its weird cuz my original exchange student was a dif person but things got changed at the last minute so everyone got switched around. se said the host family she was suppose to go to had little kids thats why she bought these. but either way, the other person i was suppose to get was a tomboy still so yeah.
at night i was just soooo tired so passed out quickly lol

 and today we said goodbye to her cuz shes going back to japan.

afterwards, me and my dad went to denny's to eat breakfast for my birthday and therest of the day i did nothing but relax.

and here are my current nails. i had them for a few days so the tips are kinda chipped but watever. they are cardsss



No comments:

Post a Comment