Wednesday, November 30, 2011

exchange student n stuff


So as i said, here are my nails. I got lazy so i used stickers XP

ok anyways got my exchange student Yumi and she is really nice but also shy. i still dont have a pic of her but i will eventually and post it or something. she likes anime just like meeeeee. tommorow she gets to come to school with me! im so excited!

before she arrived though, i got bored and made a bow with a scarf. i'll upload a how-to on youtube soon!

ok so Yumi gave me presents from Japan!
they are rice crackers, a planner book thing, slippers, candy, and a fan.

i really like them XD i was showing her all my little anime collections and my japanese magazines and she recognized some of the models lol. i also did her nails :)

the exchange students have afternoon activities and todays was just chillin at the mall so me n keyra and christina and some other ppl who had exchange students too went with them and just walked around having fun!
its been FOREVER since ive been at the mall and i FINALLY got to go in this japanese store there. i bought some fake lashes. they had the dollywink brand too but it coss too much in america XD

i bought this. it was $2 here(i bought cuz it was cheap lol) but i bet its only 100 yen in japan. i will wear it tommorow. and the christmas deecorations were at the mall already so all of us gathered and took a pic in front of the christmas tree, but i look bad so am not upload lol

and we went shopping more then a bit later hadto go bck to the tree cuz thats where the students get picked up so i got to see all the other sudents(well, most at least) and my mom said that when they saw me they were saying in japanese how pretty i looked and i saw all the boys kept looking at me n stuff. and christinas exchange student when i met her said i was kawaii haha. and then when i met yumi at the tree she told me that some boy thinks im pretty n everything XD

i try. i really do.

well, i'll be postig more soon! ad on monday get to go to disneyland whoop!


No comments:

Post a Comment