Saturday, August 6, 2011

school stuff + mallllll

yesterday. school registeration.

my ID pic...HORRIBLE. i couldve re-taken it but its not like its my yearbook photo so im like 'whatever' blah i look fat in my pic T_T

went to escondido mall yay.

bought a skirt and a shirt. still need more shirts DX

^ my mall outfit. my face looks blurry....

at forever 21, i saw this school girl-ish jacket and OMGGGGGG i had to get it!!! like i tried it on, and it was made for me!!! so cute but of course i didnt have enough moneys so once i got back home. i begged my mom to take me to the mall here and buy it for me. and she did.

i got the last one too! ^_^

bwahaha wearing school-ish uniforms puts me in moods to do the peace signs. i was just so happy!


heres my "outfit" i made up

you can't really tell, but the back of it has those sailor type things and idk. i just really like it. too bad prob wont be able to wear it for a while cuz it finally gets cooler in november...sorta.

No comments:

Post a Comment