Saturday, August 13, 2011

nailsss

as promised, my new nails i did ^_^
i really like how they turned out(they look better in person)
only took me...hmm...i dunno but i would guess a little more than a hour..maybe.

school is doing OK. since im ACTUALLY taking an AP class for once, we have to do this impossible drawing. uuuggg its gonna suuuuck. we have to draw a collage we made DX

and i guess there are ppl in all my classes i can talk to :/

anyways ive been reading TONS of manga lately. thats pretty much all ive been doing for the past week or so. but my parents forced me out of the house, but i got more manga at the library. im not a nerd! i swear!

and we went bowling


i believe the last time i went bowling was in japan, almost 4 years ago. so today i really sucked.

i also didnt have that much fun since it was one of those "family" things. honestly, if i were bowling with my friends, i'd have way more fun than bowling with my family.

the worst part was after a while, i looked at my thumb nail and realised it got cracked. omg i was like 'omgg are u serious'. so now my right thumb nail is all short and ugly :(
in the bowling alley there was an arcade with a DDR machine so i played on that afterwards and pwn'd of course. but im better playing that at home :P

No comments:

Post a Comment